Blog 2: Fonda Permanente

 Fonda Permanente

The best music festival I have been to has been the celebration of the national festivities of “La Fonda Permanente” at the Santiago Hippodrome during September 2017 and 2018. In this festival there were 2 stages with different Chilean and Latin American artists singing during 3 days until very late at night. This was like a classic “Fonda” from the production company Fonda Permanente.



On both occasions I saw many Chilean cumbia artists, Villa Cariño, Guachupe, Santa Feria, American Sound, Chico Trujillo as well as national Rap artists such as Ana Tijux, Chystemc, Tiro de Gracias. In 2018, I saw the late Zalo Reyes live in concert.



During the event everything was a party, dance, cueca and revelry. The event was authorized to sell alcoholic beverages, added that it was September 18, there was a party atmosphere, friendship among other things. I had a lot of fun because, in a very short time, I was able to see artists that I really like on stage. I was also able to dance and meet many friends at the event.


Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

31 MINUTOS, THE BEST SERIE

Blog 3: specialization in scenic design