31 MINUTOS, THE BEST SERIE
The television series that I like the most, since I was a child, is "31 minutos", broadcast on national television (TVN). I really like this series because it mixes the best of two worlds, theater and television. I really like animal puppets. Also, I think the idea of a puppet led newscast is very good.
This series was broadcast during my childhood, and is considered quality television, due to its educational nature, without losing its comedy essence. Something that always caught my attention were the ingenious solutions that the program had. If they had to generate a new character for the program, they solved it with things they found in the warehouses of the television channel, they gave him a funny actor's voice, done, a new character had been created.
When I entered the university, I was able to have classes with the "31 minutos" designers. I had the opportunity to meet the creators of the dolls and the sets. There I was able to confirm what was said in the previous paragraph. In one of the festivals that I worked on, I was able to manipulate the real Tulio Triviño along with other original puppets and dolls from the series. It was an unforgettable experience.
Although this is a children's series, every time I watch it, I feel the same excitement as when I was a child. I really like these series. I would like to see "Downtown Abbey" because it is a very well done series according to what they say.

Comentarios
Publicar un comentario