Vicente Sanhueza Biography

 Vicente Sanhueza

 Hello, my name is Vicente Sanhueza, I am 21 years old and I currently live in the city of Santiago de Chile, in southern South America. I was born and I also grew up in this same city. In my family we're 5 people. I have a sister and a brother, I am the middle brother.




 

Since I was very little, I had an interest in the performing arts. When I was a teenager I began to write my first theater plays for activities at school. They weren't very good, but I was trying to cheer myself up, because I really enjoyed doing that.

 

My family live in Pucón since 2021. They love the country and the peace that are in this place. Villarrica volcano is seen from my house. My mother is called Claudia, my father is named Iván and my sister, Valentina. My other brother lives in Ibiza, Spain since many years ago. 


In 2018, I started studying Theater Design, at first, I didn't like it, but when I began to understand that my speech in front of the theater from the side of the set designer, my vision of the scene began to change and I began to fall in love of scenic discipline.


I like the stages more than the scenography, I feel a special love for theatrical and scenic technique. Building, staging and assembling structures are my passion. Working at height and with spotlights (expensive, delicate and very dangerous) for theater are things that I love and miss very much.




My hobbies are riding a bike, taking pictures for my personal record and going out to party (clearly with the pandemic these are activities that I am not allowed #stayathome). I like reggeton, I like to dance, I like beer. 

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

31 MINUTOS, THE BEST SERIE

Blog 2: Fonda Permanente

Blog 3: specialization in scenic design