Greece, history, rites, landscapes and wineeeeeeee!!!!!!!

 

POST 1 >> A COUNTRY I WOULD LIKE TO VISIT

Orgy - Dionysian rites

The country that has always caught my attention for its history is Greece, the place where it is believed that Western culture was born. The culture, philosophy and architecture that the ancient Greeks had, I have caught my attention since I was a child. Also in Greece is where the theater was born, in the ancient Dionysian rites. They were great parties with wine and orgies that lasted weeks where there were representations (incipiently theatrical) of myths that over the decades became something very important in Greek culture.




I would like to visit Greece to be able to see with my own eyes what these great buildings were like where the foundations of Western culture, as we know it today, were thought. I am also curious to know how big they are, how they were built, since there are many myths about the construction of the temples and especially the Acropolis of Athens.


Although Greece is not going through its best economic moment, I wouldn't like to live there. If I would like to take a vacation in Athens, Santorini, Delphi or even Kissamos as all these landscapes combine natural beauty with universal history.

Kissamos, Greece. 

Santorini, Greece



Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

31 MINUTOS, THE BEST SERIE

Blog 2: Fonda Permanente

Blog 3: specialization in scenic design