Bucket list
My bucket list is relatively short, as I like to live from day to day.
One of my biggest wishes, for this year, is to be able to premiere a short film that can have a good tour at national and international festivals. For some time there have been ideas that have been going around my head that I need to tell. I have an amazing team. My wish is that we do well in the hardest part of the entire production link: filming and distribution.
In addition, I would like to specialize my way of writing, since, during my university studies, I did not study dramaturgy, and it is something that I really like. I would like to stay in a good academy where I can study a postgraduate degree. I like some Spanish and French universities, since, according to what they say, they have a good reputation in the performing arts.
One of the greatest desires is to be able, once and for all, to graduate from the Faculty of Arts. It's been many years since I've been trying to finish, seeing generation after generation graduated with honors against all odds. It became a desire since the workload and academy was getting stronger. It may sound funny, but it's a dream that I want to fulfill soon, for something personal: to finish the career I chose years ago.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario